Arts Council England are hosting a National Lottery Project Grants surgery at the Grundy Art Gallery, Queen Street, Blackpool on Wednesday, 6th March 2019 from 12 noon.
National Lottery Project Grants is Arts Council England’s open access fund that exists to be reactive to new ideas, new talent and new approaches in the arts.
The event will start at 12 noon with a 30-45 minute presentation followed by optional pre-booked surgeries from 1.30pm.
National Lottery Project Grants distributes awards of between £1000 and usually £100,000 from the National Lottery to:
- Arts organisations
- People who use the arts in their work
For time limited arts-related activities that:
- Benefit people in England
- Help artists and arts organisations in England
carry out their work
The types of projects Arts Council fund are productions, exhibitions, participatory projects, festivals, carnivals, workshops, digital projects and many more.
The session will include –
- Part 1 – Presentation about the Arts Council, the kind of funding they offer, activities they fund, information about Project Grants and how to apply. There will also be time built in for Q&A.
- Part 2 – 1:1 pre-booked sessions with an Arts Council Relationship Manager.
Please register your attendance for the presentation by contacting the Grundy Art Gallery on 01253 478170 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book a 1:1 session please contact Nikki Harrison, Relationship Manager: Combined Arts at ACE by emailing Nikki.Harrison@artscouncil.org.uk
For 1:1s please send –
- Your preferred time-slot
- A brief description about your project (if you have one) so that the Arts Council can tailor the 1:1 to your needs.
There are limited 1:1s available and they will be booked on a first come first served basis.
Time slots available are:
1.30pm – 2pm
2pm – 2.30pm
2.30pm – 3pm
Confirmed Relationship Managers attending the event: Combined Arts – Nikki Harrison & Holly Clarke; Music – Karen Boardman.